Pursuant to section 8 of Parkinson Québec’s ethic code, employees and volunteers are subject to the confidentiality policy described below.
Employees shall keep confidential any information acquired during the course of employment and must, at all times, safeguard that information.
Employees cannot use information acquired while performing their functions for their benefit or for the benefit of others. Confidentiality of such information shall be maintained at all times following termination of functions or of employment.
An information is deemed confidential when it relates to:
- A person living with Parkinson’s disease
- A donator or a member of one of the national or regional organism
- Data regarding fundraising
- Nonpublic financial information
- Documents relating to management of the organism
- Minutes of board meetings, committee meetings or work meetings