Daily Living webinars
The webinars are back for 2018 with a new series! Just like the previous series, the webinars will be presented every 2nd Wednesday of each month.
Discover the topics covered:
- March: Receive the diagnosis
- April: Functional neurosurgery
- May: Physical activity, when, how and why?
- June: Young onset Parkinson’s
- SUMMER BREAK
- September: Movements and Technology
- October: Falls, what to do when they occur?
- November: Sleep
- December: Advances in research
To view the list of webinars, please click here.
If you had trouble logging into a previous webinar, feel free to contact us so we can help.
For more information, please contact the project manager, Claudie Noël by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-720-1306.