Why is Nordic walking so popular?
This sport is accessible to everyone and has many benefits, including improving lung capacity and improving muscle tone.
Nordic walking is more active than “classic” walking, as it also solicits upper body muscles using specially designed poles to walk.
If you like walking and green spaces, this is a great way to exercise (even in winter!)
Benefits of Nordic Walking:
- improves respiratory capacity
- strengthens the immune system
- improves mood
- tones the thighs and buttocks
- strengthens shoulders, arms and pecs
- improves posture
- strengthens the back and abdominals