Parkinson’s Journey: Succeed at your fundraising campaign!
All the funds raised when you walk for Parkinson’s make a difference. You contribute directly to finance support and help services for all those affected by the disease. The funds also support research to find a cure!
Take part to the Parkinson’s Journey if you have not already done so! Here are 5 tips to help you succeed in your fundraising:·
- Start by setting a personal goal.
- Find acolytes! Invite your loved ones to team up with you. Strength lies in numbers!
- Promote the cause and begin your solicitation. Talk to people, use your social medias, send personalized emails or even post letters!
- Raise funds online. It’s simple, fast and safe. Share your profile with those around you so they can support you directly online.
- Dare to ask! This is the main reason why people give, someone asked them! Talk about your story, your commitment to the cause and set the bar high!
For additional tips and to learn how to raise $ 350 in a week, check out our guide!