Parkinson Québec is a not-for-profit organization that serves as a reference for the Parkinson’s community and health care professionals and acts as the provincial voice of the Regroupement des régions Parkinson Québec (RRPQ).
- We support the 25,000 Quebecers living with Parkinson’s disease and their caregivers.
- We contribute to scientific research into the causes and treatment of Parkinson’s disease.
- We promote self-management of the disease by offering the same effective educational programs and services province-wide, based on reliable sources and superior practices carried out in Quebec.
- We represent the Parkinson’s community through advocacy initiatives
- We raise awareness for Parkinson’s disease.
Parkinson Québec oversees three regional offices and works closely with the regional organizations in Quebec.