A simple and healthy snack, thanks to blueberries which are packed with antioxidants and phytoflavinoids, also rich in potassium and vitamin C, making them the first choice of doctors and nutritionists.
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons Croque Nature granola cereal or similar
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
1. Preheat the oven to 400 ° F.
2. Whisk together the eggs, honey and oil. Add the vanilla, yogurt and applesauce.
3. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the granola, almonds and blueberries. Coat in the flour mixture.
4. Add the yogurt mixture to the dry ingredients and mix just enough to moisten. Do not over-stir.
5. Place batter in muffin pan (fill each cavity well for large muffins), then add a small amount of topping on each. Leave to rest for ten minutes. Lower the oven temperature to 350 ° F and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Have you tried our previous fruity breakfast popsicle smoothie?
Note: these recipes are only suggestions to better inspire you and not recommendations from a professional.