Our webinars are back!
We are pleased to announce the return of our webinars in March. This year, we offer a new concept that focuses on the possibility of asking your questions to a specialist in the field. How does it work? At the beginning of each month, we will send you a video about the theme discussed during the month. At the end of the month, at a specific date, a specialist will be available on our web platform to answer your questions. You can ask your question with the use of a microphone in order to facilitate your exchange with the specialist.
+ What to do if you are not available during the presentation?
Just listen to the suggested video and send us your questions via email or leave us a message over the phone. During the presentation, the moderator will ask all the questions received by email or phone to the specialist.
The presentation will be recorded in order to listen to the speaker’s answers.
+ Are you having trouble with technology?
Do not worry we are here for you!
Contact us by email :firstname.lastname@example.org or phone : 1-800-720-1307 p 222 to make an appointment to test the platform.
Themes for 2019:
March: Functional Neurosurgery with Dr. Panisset
April: Living with Parkinson’s with Mrs. Beaudoin
May: Research with M. Trudeau
June: Physical Activity with Mrs. Campola
September: Exercise with Mrs. Messier
October: The different types of drugs with M. Morin
November: Caregivers with Mrs. Beaudet
December: What’s new in research with Mrs.Degroot
*in french only
March: Functional neurosurgery with Dr. Michel Panisset
The steps to follow:
- Watch the following video: https://youtu.be/OKS9KVcKo8g
- Register for the question period on March 25th at 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm https://parkinsonquebec.adobeconnect.com/neuro2/event/registration.html
- Prepare your questions and write them in the form, by phone or by email at email@example.com
- If necessary, schedule a meeting with the project manager if you have difficulties with the platform
- Participe in the discussion period to be held on March 25th at 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Watch the replay anytime you want
For more information, contact the project manager:
1-800-720-1307 p 222