Series of 3 new webinars “Together”
You’re not alone!
We’ve come up with a brand new series of 3 webinars.
Our wish is to give you practical tools to better meet your daily challenges in your domestic, emotional and relational life.
In this series of three (3) one-hour webinars, you will discover that you are not alone in facing certain challenges in your daily life:
Learn how to:
- Manage your energy level so you can do more and better.
- Move around and change positions (getting out of bed, getting up from a chair, etc.).
- Prevent falls and what to do in case of a fall.
- Stimulate your ability to organize and plan.
- Perform certain tasks at home more easily and safely (bathroom, dressing, bedroom, maintenance, etc.).
- Mealtime strategies.
- Strategies to promote better sleep.
- Manage stress and stimulate your memory and concentration.
- Manage the effects of aging and changes in your abilities.
Relax and unwind!
And much more…
DATES AND TIMES
- Webinar 1: Monday, July 13, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
- Webinar 2: Monday, August 10, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
- Webinar 3: Monday, September 14, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
All webinars are free of charge, online and live.
We understand that although the challenges may be similar, your situation is unique!
The week following each webinar, an specialist of “l’Espace Ergo”will lead two (2) one-hour sessions to answer all your questions!
This will help you better apply the tips and tricks to your situation.
Space is limited!
Selected participants will be informed as soon as possible.
Participate in the activity by clicking on the blue button below.
One (1) registration per person.
Hurry up and spread the word!
With your registration today, you have access to the selected webinars and the chance to participate in small group sessions led by a specialist.
This free activity is for people living with Parkinson’s disease and their families.
This activity is offered by Parkinson Québec in collaboration with L’ESPACE ERGO.
Getting tools and benefiting from a support network improves the quality of life of people living with Parkinson’s disease by developing autonomy and mutual aid on a daily basis. Stay connected and informed!
Join the specialists at ESPACE ERGO, an interdisciplinary team in occupational therapy, kinesiology, physiotherapy and psychology. Their expertise in rehabilitation and the development of physical and functional capacities promotes the recovery of patients and workers on a daily basis.