Parkinson’s Journey is the main fundraising event for Parkinson in Quebec! It will take place in several cities of Quebec on Saturday 9 or Sunday 10 September 2017 to support people living with Parkinson’s disease.
8,000 KM FOR PARKINSON’S
Be part of a collective movement whose goal is to accumulate 8,000 km across Quebec during the Parkinson’s Journey . Together we have the strength to make things happen so sign up now!
Each Parkinson’s Journey event offers a walking tour (between 1 and 5 km) and an alternative challenge: a race, a brisk walk, athletics, a zumbathon, etc. The alternative challenge is different from one region to another. It is during your registration that you will determine which activity you wish to participate in.
FINANCIAL GOAL: $ 250,000
You can also show your support by donating to a participant, a team or walk.
It’s up to you to exercise your empowerment!
- Abitibi-Témiscamingue (Rouyn-Noranda)
- Bas-Saint-Laurent (Rimouski)
- Lower Laurentians (Blainville)
- Heart of Laurentians (Saint-Sauveur)
- Montréal-Laval (Montréal* & Pointe-Claire)
- Outaouais (Gatineau)
- Québec Chaudière-Appalaches (Québec city)
- South Shore (Saint-Lambert)
- Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean (Chicoutimi)
*Montreal’s Journey will be held on September 17th.
September 9, 2017 to September 10, 2017