9th Edition of the Défi Vélo Parkinson Québec
Saturday, August 24, 2019, from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Departure from Tennis 13 in Laval – 1013 Autoroute 13, Laval, H7W 4V3
- 4 courses offered, in the beautiful Laurentian region, for participants of all levels: 40 km, 60 km, 90 km, 150 km
- Lunch, access to showers, snacks, water and refreshing drinks offered
- Participate alone, in a team or with your co-workers. Each cyclist agrees to raise a minimum amount of $ 500
- Each participant receives a jersey of the 2019 edition valued at $80
- First aid and supervision staff to ensure safety on the road
- BBQ to close the event
New this year!
- From May 1 to August 10, Maglia Rosa offers you a basic tuning of your bike at its new adress: 6393 Papineau in Montréal
- You can invite your family and your friends to celebrate with you at the closing BBQ. Buy your tickets now! 10$ per child or $20 per adult
Help us reach our goal of $ 200,000 by pedaling for Parkinson Québec!
The Bike Challenge is a fundraising activity that also promotes physical activity, which is also recognized as a complementary approach to medication to improve the quality of life of people living with Parkinson’s.
It is in a unifying sports event with many benefits that we invite you to join the cause of Parkinson Québec. The experience connects you with the 100,000 people living with the disease and their caregivers – to be empowered and face day to day challenges.
In addition to building team spirit, the activity provides a sense of pride. Participants are glad to have taken part!