9th Edition of the Défi Vélo Parkinson Québec
Saturday, August 24, 2019, from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Departure from Tennis 13 in Laval – 1013 Autoroute 13, Laval, H7W 4V3
- 4 circuits offered, in the beautiful Mirabel region, for participants of all levels: 40 km, 60 km, 90 km, 150 km
- Participate alone, in a team or with your co-workers. Each cyclist agrees to raise a minimum amount of $ 500
- Free: adapted preparatory training offered by Neuromotrix, a group of specialized kinesiologists for people living with Parkinson’s disease
- Lunch, access to showers, snacks, water and soft drinks offered
- Courtesy of a jersey per participant of the 2019 edition valued at $ 85
- First aid and supervision staff to ensure safety on the road
- 5 to 7 relaxed to close the event
Help us reach our goal of $ 200,000 by pedaling for Parkinson Québec
The Bike Challenge is a fundraising activity that also promotes physical activity, which is also recognized as a complementary approach to medication to improve the quality of life of people living with Parkinson’s. Acting as spokesperson for the event, Georges Laraque will encourage you by setting an example. He will also participate at the challenge.
It is in a unifying sports event with many benefits that we invite you to join the cause of Parkinson Québec. The experience connects you with the 100,000 people living with the disease and their caregivers – to be empowered and face day to day challenges.
In addition to building team spirit, the activity provides a sense of pride. Participants are glad to have taken part!